Upgrade your bed to luxury status. Made with certified 100% Organic Cotton this bedding features a percale weave and a Optimal 300 thread count for unparalleled crisp feel. Our finely woven cotton percale is classic, crisp and firm while remaining soft to the touch. Percale is also moisture absorbing and sleeps cool at night.
- Woven from Single Ply, Ultra Soft Fine Long Staple Yarn
- This product meets the strict requirements of the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), the worldwide leading processing standard for organic textiles to ensure a healthier home for you and better planet for all.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified. Tested in an independent lab and verified to be safe from over 350 harmful substances.
- Fair Trade Certified™. The purchase of this product helps ensure fair and safe labor practices, improve livelihoods, and empower workers to invest in their communities.
- Optimal 300 Thread Count.
We take great pride in the quality of our products and want to provide 100% satisfaction to our customers.
There might be times when there will be problems with our products. Our return policy will take care of all your problems.
How To Return An Item
To cancel an order, please get in touch with us and reference your order number.
Phone: +1 7654913864
The following is applicable for all returns.
• Products must be returned in their original packing
• We do not accept returns after 30 days of receipt.
• In order to process any return we would request you to send an email to email@example.com with order details.
• We recommend you to send all your shipments with a tracking number and proper insurance.
• Once the products reach our warehouse we will inspect the products and a credit will be provided to the customer (Not including the shipping cost).
We will bear the cost of shipping in the following conditions:
1. If the item was damaged once it reached the customers address.
2.If the wrong item was sent by us.
3. If there are any other manufacturer related issue.
NOTE: Please inspect your order carefully upon receipt with the driver present. Any damage should be refused at the time of delivery and noted by the carrier. Please click pictures of damaged items as they will be required for authorizing the returns.
The following is applicable for NON DEFECTIVE items returned due to Buyer’s Remorse Reason’s:
• A return processing and restocking fee of 15% will be deducted for all the returned items.
• Please note that a 3% credit card fee will be charged/deducted on all returns if original form of payments was a credit card on all non-defective/damaged rugs for Prepay customer.
• The customer is responsible for all the shipping charges associated with receiving and returning any non-defective product.