Organic duvet covers are made from single pick long-staple organic cotton with ultra-tight weave for unencumbered sleep. Built for comfort and durability, the feel will improve with every wash. This duvet cover is GOTS certified organic cotton which means our cotton is grown without any GMOs, pesticides, herbicides, or insecticides. The yarn is naturally dyed without any toxic chemicals. Our Duvet is certified organic via the prestigious Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) so they're healthier for you & the environment. The weave is a single pick, 1x1, 310tc Sateen.
100% GOTS-CERTIFIED ORGANIC COTTON: The highest certification in organic cotton farming and production means these duvets were made without the skin-irritating chemicals or toxic dyes found in conventional cotton. Fabric this pure is the very best thing to have next to your skin for eight hours a night.
LONG STAPLE COTTON: Our duvets are made with the highest quality organic cotton yarns available. The length of cotton fiber, says a lot about the quality of the cotton; we use the longest staple available in organic cotton.
300TC FINE COTTON: The finer the thread, the smoother, lighter and softer the resulting fabric. By using single-ply, long-staple cotton, we are able to construct these duvets using only 60 and 80 yarn count threads, the finest available for cotton bedding.
CORNER TIES: Duvets have corner Ties to minimize shifting and hidden-button closure.
EASY CARE & WRINKLE RESISTANT: Machine washable, dries quickly on tumble dry low. Designed to outperform all other duvet sets, the ultra-soft 100% Organic Cotton duvet is wrinkle-resistant for Easy Care.
- Machine Wash In Warm Water, Gentle Cycle.
- Use Only Non-chlorine Bleach, If Needed.
- Tumble Dry On Low Heat; Remove Promptly.
- Warm Iron As Needed.
- For Best Results, Use Mild Plant-based Soaps Or Mild Laundry Detergent
- Wool Dryer Balls Are Recommended To Naturally Soften The Fabric.
We take great pride in the quality of our products and want to provide 100% satisfaction to our customers.
There might be times when there will be problems with our products. Our return policy will take care of all your problems.
How To Return An Item
To cancel an order, please get in touch with us and reference your order number.
Phone: +1 7654913864
The following is applicable for all returns.
• Products must be returned in their original packing
• We do not accept returns after 30 days of receipt.
• In order to process any return we would request you to send an email to email@example.com with order details.
• We recommend you to send all your shipments with a tracking number and proper insurance.
• Once the products reach our warehouse we will inspect the products and a credit will be provided to the customer (Not including the shipping cost).
We will bear the cost of shipping in the following conditions:
1. If the item was damaged once it reached the customers address.
2.If the wrong item was sent by us.
3. If there are any other manufacturer related issue.
NOTE: Please inspect your order carefully upon receipt with the driver present. Any damage should be refused at the time of delivery and noted by the carrier. Please click pictures of damaged items as they will be required for authorizing the returns.
The following is applicable for NON DEFECTIVE items returned due to Buyer’s Remorse Reason’s:
• A return processing and restocking fee of 15% will be deducted for all the returned items.
• Please note that a 3% credit card fee will be charged/deducted on all returns if original form of payments was a credit card on all non-defective/damaged rugs for Prepay customer.
• The customer is responsible for all the shipping charges associated with receiving and returning any non-defective product.