Solid Organic Cotton Wrinkle Resistant Extra Deep White Fitted Sheet 2 Pack
Our ultra-soft, 100% long-staple organic cotton Fitted Sheet make the perfect foundation for your best night’s sleep. Our fitted sheets have a 17-inch-deep pocket and elastic all the way around, our Fitted Sheets accommodate even the highest of mattresses. Our sheets are wrinkle resistant for Easy Care.
- 100% GOTS-CERTIFIED ORGANIC COTTON - The highest certification in organic cotton farming and production means these sheets were made without the skin-irritating chemicals or toxic dyes found in conventional cotton. Fabric this pure is the very best thing to have next to your skin whiles sleeping.
- LONG STAPLE COTTON - Our sheets are made with the highest quality organic cotton yarns available. The length of cotton fiber, says a lot about the quality of the cotton; we use the longest staple available in organic cotton.
- 300TC FINE COTTON - The finer the thread, the smoother, lighter and softer the resulting fabric. By using single-ply, long-staple cotton, we are able to construct these sheets using only 60 and 80 yarn count threads, the finest available for cotton bedding.
- UNIVERSAL FIT - Fits mattresses up to 17" depth.
- EASY CARE & WRINKLE RESISTANT - Machine washable, dries quick on tumble dry low. Designed to outperform all other sheet sets, the ultra-soft 100% Organic Cotton Sheets are Wrinkle Resistant for an Easy Care.
Twin - (39” wide x 75”X 16”)
Full - (54” wide x 75" long x 17”)
Queen - (60” wide x 80” long x 17”)
King - (78” wide x 80" long x 17”)
• We shop for the best possible shipping rates and methods of shipping to ensure
the lowest possible freight rate.
• We also accommodate 3rd party shipping requests. Please note this on your order.
• Rates are calculated by weight, dimension or dimensional weight.
• Residential and rural areas will incur additional freight charges.
• We usually ship via UPS/UPS freight, FEDEX/FEDEX freight. For big orders we can
also ship by LTL service.
We take great pride in the quality of our products and want to provide 100% satisfaction to our customers.
There might be times when there will be problems with our products. Our return policy will take care of all your problems.
How To Return An Item
To cancel an order, please get in touch with us and reference your order number.
Phone: +1 7654913864
The following is applicable for all returns.
• Products must be returned in their original packing
• We do not accept returns after 90 days of receipt.
• In order to process any return we would need you to fill out a RAF (Return Authorization Form).
• We recommend you to send all your shipments with a tracking number and proper insurance.
• Once the products reach our warehouse we will inspect the products and a credit will be
provided to the customer (Not including the shipping cost).
We will bear the cost of shipping in the following conditions:
1. If the item was damaged once it reached the customers address.
2.If the wrong item was sent by us.
3. If there are any other manufacturer related issue.
NOTE: Please inspect your order carefully upon receipt with the driver present. Any damage
should be refused at the time of delivery and noted by the carrier. Please click pictures of
damaged items as they will be required for authorising the returns.
The following is applicable for NON DEFECTIVE items returned due to Buyer’s Remorse Reason’s:
• A return processing and restocking fee of 15% will be deducted for all the returned items.
• Please note that a 3% credit card fee will be charged/deducted on all returns if original form
of payments was a credit card on all non-defective/damaged rugs for Prepay customer.
• The customer is responsible for all the shipping charges associated with receiving and returning
any non-defective product.
Where do you ship from?
Our warehouse is located in Pinellas Park, FL.
How are A1HC products different?
Our decorative throw pillows are handcrafted by skilled artisans in India. Each piece is one of a kind. You can use it to decorate your living room or add them as top of the bed accessories. Made from 100% Cotton or Linen our pillows are filled with extra weight fillers made from Down and Feather.
View All Decorative Pillows Here: https://a1hcshop.com/collections/all-decorative-pillows
Our Rugs can be used in all indoor areas. Made from 100% renewable natural fibers our rugs give an earthy look and feel to any decor. Made of the highest grade 100% natural African sisal woven in a small tight weave that makes a long wearing and durable accent rug. Certain styles are intertwined with wool strands bringing comfort and warmth to your home with it's deep, luxurious soft pile.
View All Rugs Here: https://a1hcshop.com/collections/all-rugs
Our draperies our Handcrafted on the finest cloth like Cotton and Linen. They are offered in several different customized styles. We can customize the treatments, lengths, Fabric and color on all drapes to meet your required style. You can use them to decorate your living room or bedroom and get them customized at a nominal charge.
View All Draperies Here: https://a1hcshop.com/collections/all-curtains-drapes
A1HC offers a large variety of Floormats under the “First Impression”brand. Most doormats are made from coir fiber which is a naturally biodegradable product extracted from coconut husk. Coir is a natural dirt trapper which helps remove debris,mud and sand from your shoes.
Our designs are created by skilled artisans and painted with fade resistant dyes. Even after vigorous wiping our doormats last 3-4 times longer than usual mats.
We also carry indoor mats for kitchen, entryways and bedrooms. These are made from Rubber or Polypropylene. They are ideal for high traffic areas. Polypropylene fibers have natural water holding capacity and commonly used in wet areas.
View All Doormats Here: https://a1hcshop.com/collections/all-doormat
Can your doormats be used in uncovered outdoor areas?
100% Coir and Rubber and Coir doormats can only be used in covered outdoor areas. They cannot be exposed to rain. 100% Rubber and Polypropylene doormats can be used in uncovered outdoor areas.
What is a flocked mat?
Flocking is a unique treatment where nylon, rayon and polyester fibers are applied to directly to a coir mat to create attractive designs. The paint on the mat does not wear off even after rigorous wiping. The paint stays on 8-10 times longer than usual printed mats.
What is the lead time on an order?
If the item is in stock we have a 72 hour order window to prepare and process orders before they are shipped out. It does not always take 72 hours to prepare and process an order, but that is the maximum notice we need to provide before the product is shipped. All times after 72 hours are subject to the shipping method/distance and carrier selected.
Do you have an order minimum?
No we do not have any minimums for customers purchasing through our website. We have a minimum of $350 for resale customers.
Where are your products made?
The rugs are hand made by skilled artisans in India.
Decorative Pillows and Draperies are made in our own factory in India.
Pillow Inserts are made in China
Floormats are made in India.
What is the lead time for a Custom Drapery?
Custom Draperies are shipped in 3-4 weeks.
What is Sisal?
Sisal is a natural fiber derived from the long, green leaves of the 'agave sisalana' cactus plant. Sisal grows in semi-arid regions in Africa and Brazil. Sisal fibers (which can be up to three feet long) are sustainably harvested by hand from the leaves of the cactus plant. Sisal is not the same fiber as coir or jute. Sisal is stronger and more durable than other natural fibers. In fact it is used for rope and twine. These qualities make Sisal a preferred material for carpet and rugs. Sisal’s textured look is a favorite of interior designers.
What are the advantages of natural fibers?
Sisal, sisal wool and jute area rugs have excellent durability for residential and light commercial applications. The machine woven, natural fibers are anti-static and non-toxic. The plant material creates healthy indoor humidity levels and prevents the build-up of static. The natural fibers have no off-gassing fumes to irritate the eyes or throat.
What kind of inserts do you use for Decorative Pillows?
We use 95% Feather and 5% Down fillers with 233tc cotton cover to fill our decorative pillows. An extra size insert is used to fill the pillow covers which makes them look plush.Our fillers are extra weight providing better bounce back and resilience. The duck feathers are sterilized.The entire filler can be removed from the decorative pillow cover and machine washed.
How do I return an item?
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason we will gladly accept returns or exchanges within 90 days of purchase. Pl view our return policy https://a1hcshop.com/pages/shipping-returns for more information. To initiate a return simply email email@example.com or write to us through the contact us form with the order number and reason of return.
Can I order a custom design?
We do fill custom orders if Minimum Order Quantity are met and we are given enough time to prepare the order. Call or e-mail us with any inquiries with regard to custom orders.