Our deluxe range of wool duvet inserts uses wool from New Zealand farms, which is hand-selected and has full farm provenance. It doesn’t matter whether the outside is cool or warm, it will keep you at a perfect temperature. The comforter/duvet insert has a fill weight 200, 400 & 600 GSM which makes soft, warm, hypoallergenic and lightweight duvet inserts. These are breathable inserts that are naturally grown without any pesticides and also relieve pressure during sleeping because of its lightweight nature. You get two inserts in a box. One will be a 200 GSM summer/spring insert and the other 400 gsm autumn winter insert. You can snap both inserts together using our proprietary method to make a 600 gsm winter duvet insert. You can customize your sleep all year round.
- Temperature regulating 100% New Zealand Wool Fill
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Shell. GOTS-certified organic cotton means the duvet shell is made of the purest nontoxic materials and gentlest dyes that are safe for you and your family. 300 TC Sateen weave fabric is smooth and noiseless.
- OEKO-TEX® 100% certified the highest standard that guarantees the fabric is safe enough for babies and children.
- 8 internal tabs for secure fit
- All Year Round Customizable Concept:You Receive 1 Summer Spring 200 GSM Duvet and a 400 GSM Autumn Winter duvet which can be snapped together to make 600 GSM Winter Duvet or also be used separately.
- Baffle box construction to keep infill intact
- Double needle stitching and hand made piping increases durability
We take great pride in the quality of our products and want to provide 100% satisfaction to our customers.
There might be times when there will be problems with our products. Our return policy will take care of all your problems.
How To Return An Item
To cancel an order, please get in touch with us and reference your order number.
Phone: +1 7654913864
The following is applicable for all returns.
• Products must be returned in their original packing
• We do not accept returns after 30 days of receipt.
• In order to process any return we would request you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with order details.
• We recommend you to send all your shipments with a tracking number and proper insurance.
• Once the products reach our warehouse we will inspect the products and a credit will be provided to the customer (Not including the shipping cost).
We will bear the cost of shipping in the following conditions:
1. If the item was damaged once it reached the customers address.
2.If the wrong item was sent by us.
3. If there are any other manufacturer related issue.
NOTE: Please inspect your order carefully upon receipt with the driver present. Any damage should be refused at the time of delivery and noted by the carrier. Please click pictures of damaged items as they will be required for authorizing the returns.
The following is applicable for NON DEFECTIVE items returned due to Buyer’s Remorse Reason’s:
• A return processing and restocking fee of 15% will be deducted for all the returned items.
• Please note that a 3% credit card fee will be charged/deducted on all returns if original form of payments was a credit card on all non-defective/damaged rugs for Prepay customer.
• The customer is responsible for all the shipping charges associated with receiving and returning any non-defective product.