Bring the mystery and exoticism of the jungle to your living room, family room, study or office with this captivating rug, which sports an intriguing pattern and a beautiful finish. Expert hand weaving and high-quality sisal ensure exceptional wear resistance, making this rug particularly suitable for high-traffic areas. A tough latex backing augments its durability and helps keep the rug in place. The wool makes the rug soft to walk on.
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- POWER-LOOMED - Expertly power loomed with 40% Sisal and 60% Wool for exceptional wear resistance
- BACKING - A tough latex backing for enhanced durability helps keep the rug in place
- PATTERN - An intriguing pattern and a beautiful beige finish for a captivating look
- DURABLE AND LONG LASTING - Power-loomed construction adds durability to this rug, ensuring it will last long
- BORDER - The rugs durable border helps to guard against fraying and curling
- WEAVE AND PILE HEIGHT - Tightly woven natural sisal evokes an organic feel while providing comfort and resilience underfoot. A pile height of 0.25" for underfoot comfort
- 100% NATURAL FIBER - Natural sisal, known for its legendary durability making them ideal for use in high-traffic areas of the home, including the entryway or kitchen
We take great pride in the quality of our products and want to provide 100% satisfaction to our customers.
There might be times when there will be problems with our products. Our return policy will take care of all your problems.
How To Return An Item
To cancel an order, please get in touch with us and reference your order number.
Phone: +1 7654913864
The following is applicable for all returns.
• Products must be returned in their original packing
• We do not accept returns after 30 days of receipt.
• In order to process any return we would request you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with order details.
• We recommend you to send all your shipments with a tracking number and proper insurance.
• Once the products reach our warehouse we will inspect the products and a credit will be provided to the customer (Not including the shipping cost).
We will bear the cost of shipping in the following conditions:
1. If the item was damaged once it reached the customers address.
2.If the wrong item was sent by us.
3. If there are any other manufacturer related issue.
NOTE: Please inspect your order carefully upon receipt with the driver present. Any damage should be refused at the time of delivery and noted by the carrier. Please click pictures of damaged items as they will be required for authorizing the returns.
The following is applicable for NON DEFECTIVE items returned due to Buyer’s Remorse Reason’s:
• A return processing and restocking fee of 15% will be deducted for all the returned items.
• Please note that a 3% credit card fee will be charged/deducted on all returns if original form of payments was a credit card on all non-defective/damaged rugs for Prepay customer.
• The customer is responsible for all the shipping charges associated with receiving and returning any non-defective product.