Keep your floor clean when you decorate your entryway with this contemporary doormat, which includes a sturdy rubber backing to help keep the rug in place and prevent slips. The attractive design of this rubber doormat creates a welcoming entrance for your guests, and the durable coir material holds up to lots of foot traffic. Recommended for outdoor use in covered areas. Vacuum or Shake the mat regularly for longer life.
- The doormat is made of 100% pure coconut coir, which is one of the strongest natural fibers in the world and an excellent dirt trapper
- Coconut coir is naturally resistant to bacteria and fungi, making this the most low-maintenance doormat possible.
- The rubber and coir molded mat is made by heat pressing ruber and coir to create a sturdy doormat which is built to last.
- Rubber Backing created anti slip surface and holds coir fibers in place.
- Anti Shed treated to minimize shedding. Coir fibers naturally sheds our anti shed treatment minimized shedding but doesn’t guarantee no shedding.
- Only for use in covered outdoor areas. Do not expose directly to sunlight or rain. The doormat will not get spoilt if exposed to rain or sun but its life might reduce.
We take great pride in the quality of our products and want to provide 100% satisfaction to our customers.
There might be times when there will be problems with our products. Our return policy will take care of all your problems.
How To Return An Item
To cancel an order, please get in touch with us and reference your order number.
Phone: +1 7654913864
The following is applicable for all returns.
• Products must be returned in their original packing
• We do not accept returns after 30 days of receipt.
• In order to process any return we would request you to send an email to email@example.com with order details.
• We recommend you to send all your shipments with a tracking number and proper insurance.
• Once the products reach our warehouse we will inspect the products and a credit will be provided to the customer (Not including the shipping cost).
We will bear the cost of shipping in the following conditions:
1. If the item was damaged once it reached the customers address.
2.If the wrong item was sent by us.
3. If there are any other manufacturer related issue.
NOTE: Please inspect your order carefully upon receipt with the driver present. Any damage should be refused at the time of delivery and noted by the carrier. Please click pictures of damaged items as they will be required for authorizing the returns.
The following is applicable for NON DEFECTIVE items returned due to Buyer’s Remorse Reason’s:
• A return processing and restocking fee of 15% will be deducted for all the returned items.
• Please note that a 3% credit card fee will be charged/deducted on all returns if original form of payments was a credit card on all non-defective/damaged rugs for Prepay customer.
• The customer is responsible for all the shipping charges associated with receiving and returning any non-defective product.