Down Alternative Duvet consists of sterilized and hypoallergenic down alternative microfiber fill with 350 GSM fill weight suitable for all Seasons. The duvet insert is soft, warm, hypoallergenic and lightweight. The down-alternative fill provides a feeling like sleeping under a marshmallow as it replicates the feeling of a down bedding. It has a Baffle Box Construction which keeps the infill intact and giving you an ideal loft. The Duvet Insert has 100% Certified Organic Cotton shell which manages heat and moisture to effectively reduce humidity throughout the night. Construction features double needle stitching with hand made grey satin piping which enhances the life and looks of the Insert.
- 350 GSM recycled microfiber made from water bottles which mimics down. The filling used is hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial, mildew & dust mites resistant. Won't bother anyone with Allergies and will help them sleep comfortably.
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Shell. GOTS-certified organic cotton means the duvet shell is made of the purest non-toxic materials and gentlest dyes that are safe for you and your family. 300TC Sateen weave fabric is smooth and noiseless.
- OEKO-TEX® 100 certified the highest standard that guarantees the fabric is safe enough for babies and children.
- Constructed with sewn-in chambers to keep fill in place
- Double needle stitching on the seams increases durability, grey handmade piping enhances look.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle with like colors. Tumble dry low.
We take great pride in the quality of our products and want to provide 100% satisfaction to our customers.
There might be times when there will be problems with our products. Our return policy will take care of all your problems.
How To Return An Item
To cancel an order, please get in touch with us and reference your order number.
Phone: +1 7654913864
The following is applicable for all returns.
• Products must be returned in their original packing
• We do not accept returns after 30 days of receipt.
• In order to process any return we would request you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with order details.
• We recommend you to send all your shipments with a tracking number and proper insurance.
• Once the products reach our warehouse we will inspect the products and a credit will be provided to the customer (Not including the shipping cost).
We will bear the cost of shipping in the following conditions:
1. If the item was damaged once it reached the customers address.
2.If the wrong item was sent by us.
3. If there are any other manufacturer related issue.
NOTE: Please inspect your order carefully upon receipt with the driver present. Any damage should be refused at the time of delivery and noted by the carrier. Please click pictures of damaged items as they will be required for authorizing the returns.
The following is applicable for NON DEFECTIVE items returned due to Buyer’s Remorse Reason’s:
• A return processing and restocking fee of 15% will be deducted for all the returned items.
• Please note that a 3% credit card fee will be charged/deducted on all returns if original form of payments was a credit card on all non-defective/damaged rugs for Prepay customer.
• The customer is responsible for all the shipping charges associated with receiving and returning any non-defective product.