This All Season Silk Duvet is filled by 100% natural Long Strand Mulberry Silk which resists breakage, prolonging the life of the silk duvet. It is not too bulky or heavy like down duvet but It is keeps you warm in cold winter, breathable and does not overheat in summer. Duvet features Baffle Box Construction which keeps the infill intact and giving you an ideal loft. The Duvet Insert has 100% Certified Organic Cotton shell. A combination of silk and organic cotton cover allows this comforter to manage heat and moisture to effectively reduce humidity throughout the night. Double needle stitching increases durability. We use Sateen fabric for the shell which doesn’t crinkle or make any noise.
- Temperature regulating 100% Mulberry Silk Fill. Silk keeps your bed dry and helps the body reach comfortable sleeping temperature. It keeps you cool in hot summer nights and warm in cold winter nights. Silk can prevent allergy-suffers effectively, providing a healthy and comfortable sleep.
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Shell. GOTS-certified organic cotton means the duvet shell is made of the purest nontoxic materials and gentlest dyes that are safe for you and your family. Sateen weave fabric is smooth and noiseless.
- OEKO-TEX® 100 certified the highest standard that guarantees the fabric is safe enough for babies and children.
- 8 internal tabs for secure fit with our duvet covers.
- Constructed with sewn-in chambers to keep silk in place
- Double needle stitching on the seams increases durability.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle with like colors. Tumble dry low.
We take great pride in the quality of our products and want to provide 100% satisfaction to our customers.
There might be times when there will be problems with our products. Our return policy will take care of all your problems.
How To Return An Item
To cancel an order, please get in touch with us and reference your order number.
Phone: +1 7654913864
The following is applicable for all returns.
• Products must be returned in their original packing
• We do not accept returns after 30 days of receipt.
• In order to process any return we would request you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with order details.
• We recommend you to send all your shipments with a tracking number and proper insurance.
• Once the products reach our warehouse we will inspect the products and a credit will be provided to the customer (Not including the shipping cost).
We will bear the cost of shipping in the following conditions:
1. If the item was damaged once it reached the customers address.
2.If the wrong item was sent by us.
3. If there are any other manufacturer related issue.
NOTE: Please inspect your order carefully upon receipt with the driver present. Any damage should be refused at the time of delivery and noted by the carrier. Please click pictures of damaged items as they will be required for authorizing the returns.
The following is applicable for NON DEFECTIVE items returned due to Buyer’s Remorse Reason’s:
• A return processing and restocking fee of 15% will be deducted for all the returned items.
• Please note that a 3% credit card fee will be charged/deducted on all returns if original form of payments was a credit card on all non-defective/damaged rugs for Prepay customer.
• The customer is responsible for all the shipping charges associated with receiving and returning any non-defective product.